Friday, June 22, 2007

Gmail Chat is great

THis is what it is....



Mike: Mike Lewis is a Masters student in the Department of Popular Culture at Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green Ohio. His research interest included online fan communities, television popular representations of the Holocaust.
Sent at 2:36 PM on Friday
me: there is more to you than that
Sent at 2:42 PM on Friday
Mike: that is what i have
me: umm
you could metion that you can fly
Mike: or that i am a boy detective.
Sent at 2:43 PM on Friday
me: true
Mike: which might be better than saying i can fly, b/c i becausent.
because i cant.
me: but you went to europe. and you certainly did not walk.
Mike: i wrote on a plain
which runs on pixie dust.
me: oh thats wonderful
you wrote on a plain.
Mike: i am full of acisdental humor
Accidental