Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rifftrax Live: HOLY JESUS FUCK!

Holy fuck!

Join the stars of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 for the comedy event of the year! Fathom Events presents RiffTrax LIVE: Plan 9 from Outer Space, an evening of LIVE riffing on the Worst Movie Ever Made beaming into movie theaters nationwide on Thursday, August 20th at 8PM ET/ 7PM CT/ 6PM MT/ Tape Delayed at 8PM PT. Join Michael J. Nelson, Kevin Murphy (Tom Servo) and Bill Corbett (Crow T. Robot), now of RiffTrax.com, as they are reunited in HD for the first time ever on the big screen! The ultimate riffers will fling all new commentary on a COLOR version of “Plan 9 from Outer Space”- a 1959 science fiction/horror film written, produced and directed by Edward D. Wood Jr. Audiences will also be treated to a brand new, never before seen movie short during the Live event!

12 comments:

Caleb said...

Weather permitting.

Mike Lewis said...

sarah and i are going

Roscoe said...

okay... was going to just ask what the hell... no interest when I send the link, rave about it on the blog....

Then I saw what J linked TO..

and I ask.. What. The. Hell. is going on w/ that theater distribution.

it really.. really doesn't make sense to me.

_J_ said...

I assume it is a list of the theatres that were willing to show it.

MA17 said...

You people and your not having to drive for hours to get to a theater.

I can probably get to Michigan City before 7pm...

Unknown said...

The theatre in Indianapolis is at least an hour away for me. I would guess that it is a similar drive time as Michigan City would be for you.

Mike Lewis said...

after rereading ros's comment about 10 times, i realized that 1) ros has forgotten how english works and 2) that is not a complete list of theaters.

This is.

Roscoe said...

Second Shifts have created a ravaged, shell of a being, with only minimal communications skills.

So.. it's kind a like an assembly line for cheap generic knock-offs of you, Mikey.

Roscoe said...

Aaaaannnnd.. there are NO theaters at that link, at least for me.

HRMN.

MA17 said...

Entering a zip code on the sidebar should take you somewhere useful.

Mike Lewis said...

yeah - it is playing in mishawaka and fort wayne.

Roscoe said...

That's what I assumed, but every time I did, .. the page refreshed, w/ bupkis.

I dunno.. I've been all but dead and worthless since this job took effect.

Thank Crap it's over.