Monday, March 29, 2010

Ege02: Rape is not Physically Painful

This probably will not make sense to most of you, but every now and then I get nostalgic for PA threads of yesteryear. So I am making this post in order to simplify that search process when next I feel compelled to find the remnants of this particular thread.

You see, back around 2006 or 2007 the PA forums switched to vBulletin, and so all of the threads / posts made before then were lost. And one of the most treasured and magnificent threads was on the topic of rape, wherein Ege02 posted perhaps the most idiotic argument ever posted on the PA forums. You see, Ege02 was arguing that "rape is not physically painful" and, well, I'll just let you read it for yourself as it exists forever encapsulated in this animated .gif:





The conversation has since been turned into a short film, of sorts:



If I ever find that thread on some obscure website I will post it here. But for now this post shall simply serve as a storage location for the .gif and the link to the movie.

God damned Ege02 was a fucking tard.

I am not endorsing his argument, as that would be moronic, and I do not think this necessarily funny. It mostly serves as a reminder of how stupid forum conversations can get and how idiotic Ege was.

No comments: