Tuesday, July 27, 2010

An Open Letter to NOMNOMNOMNOM

Dear National Organization For Marriage (NOMNOMNOMNOM),

I think it is time to pack it up and go home. You have clearly lost the battle. Oh wait, I forgot you guys lost the battle decades ago. I guess that is not going to stop you from advocating the lynching of gay couples.

43D9BF29-9505-4782-9395-65B8B29E00BD.jpg

I think it is fantastic you were able to get 10s of dipshits to show up for your dipshit party in Indianapolis. Thats so cute. Did you forget to RSVP for the Westboro protest and had your hearts set on going to a bigoted protest?

3 comments:

Caleb said...

P.S.

Mikey forgot to mention:

Fuck You.

_J_ said...

"Their sin is very grievous."

My guess? that is a star wars reference.

Caleb said...

Their pants are very grievous.