Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Underlings for House named

Olivia Wilde, Kal Penn, Peter Jacobson and Anne Dudek are the new victims.

Olivia Wilde is a hottie, with very little acting ability thus far, so that worries me.

Kal Penn, better known as Kumar, worries me also. Probably picked up for comedic value, I can only hope otherwise

Peter Jacobson, fresh off some role in Transformers that I don't remember, IMDB is no help on this one

and lastly

Anne Dudek, a perennial bit character now in some form of recurring role.

I can only hope this doesn't pan out how I expect.

3 comments:

_J_ said...

So, this is House: The Next Generation?

Kylebrown said...

more like "House, the college years". Kind of a Saved by the Bellesque, cut half the cast, and replace them with crappier people, rather than a Star Trek completely renovate the cast and set it in another time period.

_J_ said...

You know? My comment was going to be, "House: The College Years" but I didn't think the ratio of old to new cast members was right for a "college years" version.

Next Generation? I think they hit that ratio of old to new well. College Years is a stretch.

X-treme? Maybe. Maybe they're X-treme.

They should just call it, "House: Diamond and Pearl".