Monday, December 31, 2007

Huckabee: I see what you did there.

This is great.


Mike Huckabee is holding a press conference right now in which he was supposed to unveil a new negative ad against arch rival Mitt Romney. But Mr. Huckabee came to the press conference and announced he’d had a change of heart and would not be broadcasting the ad after all.

But wait! It gets better.

He then broadcast it for a room crammed with reporters, photographers and television cameras. The assembled media found the display hilarious and at several points laughed out loud.

I'm not going to write that Mike Huckabee fucks children in their assholes with the limbs of aborted fetuses. I'm not going to suggest that each morning he kills a puppy with his bare hands before masturbating onto its dead carcass. I would never write that Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee opens his Bible to a random page every night and covers the page in shit to blot out any text the page might contain. I would never write or suggest those things.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?