Friday, October 10, 2008

100,000 Doors in Indiana

McCain is freaking out, by which i mean FREAKING THE FUCK OUT*. McCain is going negative, linking Obama to a guy who he barely met a few times a billion years ago. The McCain and the RNC have began dumping a shit ton of money and staff into the state. Part of this is the goal of knocking on 10,000 doors before the election.

Well, I got an email from the Obama-Indiana email list. They want people to help them knock on 100,000 doors in Indiana THIS WEEKEND. There is a walk scheduled in Warsaw Saturday. This is going crazy.


*Note: The main issue on the McCain Indiana page, Coal.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure hope they knock on the door of my new house. :) Post coming tonight or tomorrow with pics

Mike Lewis said...

you should be going out and knocking on peoples doors instead of waiting around for people to knock on yours

/shakes fist

Unknown said...

I will be painting, waiting for my fridge to be delivered, and moving this weekend. And I'm just too damn lazy to campaign for someone else.