Thursday, December 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO _J_!!!

Exactly one year ago it was my birthday. Through some fluke in the calendar it happens to be the case that, again this year, IT R MY TEH BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, _J_!



Today is totally my birthday. Or, as I like to think of it, "Christmas in December". Today is a day upon which all reflect upon the degree to which I am FUCKING AWESOME!

I shall spend the day writing a feminism paper which is due tomorrow at 4. But you, in your free time, may spend the day reflecting upon the ways in which _J_ has improved your life, made the world a better place, and generally been awesome for this past year.

That or you can post a birthday lolcat which will make me lol. Or buy me a whore.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, _J_! _J_ IS GREAT!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy cat is happy for you!

_J_ said...

I AM THE GREATEST PERSON EVER!

My guess is that happy cat is mostly drunk.

_J_ said...

Also, I is not a mallow; I is a Birthday Boy!!!

Who has three pages of his feminism paper written.

WOO

Unknown said...

Woo. You should turn it in as is.

_J_ said...

He wants us to talk about 7 women thinkers. To which I said "I don't konw if I can find 7 women who can think"

A BOOM! BOOM!

No. I've written about 3. So I need to "do" 4 more women philosophers.

HEYO!!

_J_ said...

That's birthday wit right there.

Roscoe said...

I will, in honor of your day, not drink Vodka.

For is Your Day. And therefore, is Your Vodka.

_J_ said...

IS MY VODKA!

IS MY BIRTHDAY!

On feminist thinker 4. Eliza Jane Sunderland is currently getting my sloppy 4ths.

Unknown said...

Oh god, she's hideous! What the hell is wrong with you?

_J_ said...

You know...that's probably why she went into academia rather than modeling.

Andrew said...

J, its your birthday, and since its your birthday you get the he the hero of canton for the day. and as we all know, "Hero of Canton won't be drinking that xiongmao niao [panda urine]. He drinks the best whiskey in the house!"
Also, given that its your birthday i recommend looking out for "Fire!"

_J_ said...

I M HERO OF CANTON!!!

"The Hero of Canton the man we call Jaaaaaaaaaaay."

Does this also mean that I get to fuck space whores?

_J_ said...

God damn it.

Some guy just showed up my door from some flower place with a big bundle of balloons. Apparently my parents got me balloons for my birthday.

NO! Not balloon! WHORES!

Though, they are full of helium...

...

I can make use of these yet!

Andrew said...

yes, all the space whores you want.

_J_ said...

Space whores and helium.

There's a "high" joke to be made there...