Friday, October 23, 2009

Guster: 11/4, Madison Theatre

So, Guster will be at The Madison Theatre on Wednesday, November 4th in Covington, KY.

Usually I would simply gloss this over as another Guster Concert I cannot attend, except that this is not simply another Guster Concert:

Celebrating 10 years of Lost and Gone Forever. An "Evening With" Guster: Two sets, one of which will be the album in its entirety.


$22, Two Sets, THE ENTIRETY OF LOST AND GONE FOREVER.

I'm wondering if there is significant interest in attending this concert. It is an indoor concert, I've no idea what the Madison Theatre is like, and it is on a Wednessday. But this could be our only chance to see the entirety of Lost and Gone Forever performed live.

For my part, I am fairly certain that I do not want to die without experiencing this.

What do people think?

For your consideration:

7 comments:

Caleb said...

I intend to go.

_J_ said...

Think we can crash with Andrew and Jolly?

Caleb said...

I am sure they would allow that.

Caleb said...

Christina was thinking about driving down for this concert.

Andrew said...

You can crash here. but i dont think ill be able to make it given its during the week. :(

Roscoe said...

Good God.

but.. dead car... and.. Dad's Birthday that weekend..

But...

L&GF... Live. but. Counter-but.

Divide by zero error.

Caleb said...

Do people want me to buy tickets?