Thursday, August 12, 2010

Request: Make Football Less Terrible

The request is a simple one. Help me make football less terrible. Between Sarah and BrianJolly, I image I will be watching a lot of football this year. I need to find a way to make it less terrible. The path seems pretty clear. The easiest way to make sports less nerdy is math.

The the point: Would anyone be interested in putting together a fantasy football thing? We would use Yahoo or one other such service. Brain already said he as interested. Anyone else? Kyle I am looking at you.

9 comments:

Caleb said...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinkey?

Unknown said...

I love fantasy football and am totally in.

Roscoe said...

Blood Bowl, Caleb?

Mike Lewis said...

@kyle - Awesome! I will get it set up - what email address would you like me to use?

Mike Lewis said...

I do not need an email address - just go here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/eoiasfootball

password is sithfootball

Unknown said...

I need a league ID. I can't view the private league to join it without the league ID.

Mike Lewis said...

try 442674

The_Jolly said...

I heart football!

Mike Lewis said...

we need at least 4 people to play.

if you know anyone else who wants in, go ahead and invite them