Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Because I'm Always* Right.

So, I want to make a new website for the work place because they need a new website. I've been working on it for about 2 weeks and had a 1.5 hour meeting this afternoon about. Here has been the timeline of the site.

First, I make a sample website. I run it by a few people and they don't like it or the idea behind it and tell me to try again. Alright. I then make a second website. They do not like the site, but they like the idea. So I make a third website that people like.

Today I asked a question that lead to the 1.5 hours of meetings, during which they said that they really need a website like {insert primary aspect of my first website}. So I say, "Oh, like this?" and show them my first website, which they have seen. Upon seeing this website they say, "Yeah! Like that!"

So the first website I made that people didn't like? Yup. Going with that idea.

4 comments:

Roscoe said...

Heh.

MA17 said...

At least something was decided at that meeting, even if all they did was agree that the last few days was a waste of damn time and energy.

Condolences.

Caleb said...

you expected them to understand what they were looking at the first time?

_J_ said...

The best part is that they didn't like the first site because it used .pdf files. And then TODAY they, I shit you not, in our meeting said, "You know, why don't we just use .pdf files?"