Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Heroes

(To the tune of "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling)

So lately, I've been wonderin
Why do you watch this awful show
It's X-Men, but not good
And nothing happens, oh I know
At the end of season one
One character explodes
But that hardly justified
The other fucking episodes

If I could, then I would
I'd kick Tim Kring square in the balls
Not softly, or gently
And then I'd make him watch Heroes

Fuck Hiro, Fuck Noah
Fuck Mohinder and then Fuck Claire
And not in the good way
We'll keep Sylar cause he's great
It's just such an awful show
Just one character seems real
And every single god damn other one
Is completely phony

If I could, then I would
I'd kick Tim Kring square in the balls
Not softly, or gently
And then I'd make him watch Heroes

Exposition is lame
Exposition's a bore
Exposition sucks ass

Studio 60, got canceled
But they kept Heroes, please explain
The thinking, behind that
I'll hate this show for all of time

If I could, then I would
I'd kick Tim Kring square in the balls
Not softly, or gently
And then I'd make him watch Heroes

If I could turn back time
I'd buy some stock or kill Hitler
Not fucking whine all day
Or scream out "Yatta" like a douche
Or scream out "Yatta" like a douche

20 comments:

Andrew said...

umm. you dont have to like it.
why do you care so much?

Kylebrown said...

Exactly.. it's the beauty of a free market. If you don't like it, then you can find something else to do, that you do like.

Andrew said...

I think J that you want the show to be something that it is not. but since you are convinced that your first assumtions must always be right, and the show wasnt what you wanted it to be, you hate.

Roscoe said...

I kinda have to sympathise with jay here..

I WATCH the show.. but, God as my witness, It crankifies me.

One's gotta vent somehow, you know.......

_J_ said...

Sometimes I just enjoy hating things.

Like Heroes.

Honest to fuck, she has wolverine-esque regenerative powers so...she goes to find her dad?

And he can read minds, so he doesn't become a professional poker player?

And he can warp the space-time continuum, so instead of going back in time to buy internet stock he's a little bitch?

COME ON!

Andrew said...

i dunno. watching a show about people exploiting themselves to make a profit. i dont find that entertaining. but that does sound like something....

_J_ said...

Or go back in time and kill the bad guys before they're born.

Or go back in time and kill his parents just to see what happens.

Or go back in time and kick Ghandi.

Or go back in time and do ANYTHING COOL.

But no, no. We can't have that.

And what the fuck. He goes back and is worried that he screwed up something with the Japanese hero? FUCK DAMN IT JUST GO FURTHER BACK IN TIME AND FIX IT!!

_J_ said...

i dunno. watching a show about people exploiting themselves to make a profit. i dont find that entertaining. but that does sound like something....

Pick any of their powers. What would you do?

My guess is that you wouldn't be a little whiny bitch. You'd do something.

Andrew said...

i dunno if you havnt noticed but the whole time travel thing is not something that Hiro has mastered.
he did not mean to travel to fuedal japan, he just did.

_J_ said...

So why doesn't he practice?

Christina said...

Why do you watch this show if you hate it? You can help it, Roscoe, so none of that.

_J_ said...

It's kind of like watching Republican Presidential debates, or Tucker.

Roscoe said...

Wow... Jay's kinda prescient..


Also, a lot of the plot twists are just.. half-assed.


It's my feel-bad television. I'm involved in watching.. but not positively involved... always.

Needs more Ando, I think.

Roscoe said...

Wow... Jay's kinda prescient..


Also, a lot of the plot twists are just.. half-assed.


It's my feel-bad television. I'm involved in watching.. but not positively involved... always.

Needs more Ando, I think.

MA17 said...

I thought j's song was very nice.

And what the hell kind of name is Hiro for a guy in a show called Heroes? Come on.

I watched my first episode on Monday night (for some reason), and I was impressed by how coached and unnatural sounding the Japanese spoken by the people in that office was compared to what Hiro spoke.

_J_ said...

YATTA!

"I have incredibly healing powers. I'd better not persue a career as a cage fighter."

_J_ said...

Cage fighter? Didn't Wolverine do that?

EXACTLY!!!

Roscoe said...

She could just go around dropping fingers in to Wendy's Chilli.

_J_ said...

Do her fingers exude some rare spice?

Roscoe said...

The delicious spice of a fradulent civil suit for damages.

Tastes kinda like paprika and ass, actually.