Monday, October 8, 2007

Internet Anywhere.

Standing at the AT&T store this weekend playing with the iPhone I thought about how we're on the brink of existing in a lain-esque society in which one can access the internet anywhere. With the growing areas of Wi-Fi coverage and cell phone companies growing towards 3G and higher wireless technologies we're inching towards that world in which one can gain access to the internet and its wealth of information from anywhere.

So here's what I want.

I want to be able to pay $25 a month for unlimited data over an iPhone-esque device that is not a phone, but rather a portable internet browser/media player/pda with 3G or greater network access as well as Wi-Fi connectivity. Fuck phones. Instant Messaging is fine.

That's what I want. And I'll happily purchase it from whomever can supply a functional version of it to me first.

1 comment: