Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Blizzard MMO?

Anything Kotaku can post we can post better.

In response to speculation on the WoW forums about a job posting at Blizzard there was a blue post which said:

No, it is an unannounced Next-Gen MMO.

And that doesn't mean an expansion for World of Warcraft either.

A Next-Gen MMO? Not an expansion for World of Warcraft?

I don't want to play Diablo 3 on a Next-Gen Console and I don't know why Blizzard would release a MMO to compete with WoW.

Thoughts?

7 comments:

Mike Lewis said...

interesting.

I would love to see a non-fantasy non-star wars MMO.

it would be so fucking hot if someone made a MMO Space Flight Sim....like FreeSpace or that thing that Microsoft put out.

I think that could work on a Console.

_J_ said...

I would love to see a non-fantasy non-star wars MMO.

it would be so fucking hot if someone made a MMO Space Flight Sim....like FreeSpace or that thing that Microsoft put out.


EVE Online

Welcome to 2003.

Kylebrown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylebrown said...

Bah, screwed up last post. Trying again:

Did you think PA was kidding?

Mike Lewis said...

@Jay

how have i never heard of this game before.

Roscoe said...

wait a minuite..

TWO of us didn't know about EVE?

or.. for that matter..

Anarchy Online?

....

Perhaps my NES post wasn't as misguided as we all thought? hmn.

_J_ said...

Anarchy Online! That's the one I couldn't think of.

@mike: I think it's the hole you live in. You know, the one with the rock over it? On the moon?