Saturday, November 15, 2008

Atomic Age Cinema: It's Just like Not Being There!

Were you at the Halloween show? Me either! But now you can simulate what it might be like to sort of be there. For the host segments, at least.

Please be assured that not every night is like this. Usually the movie they say they're going to show, they fucking show. Except one time I remember. But Dr. Calamari shut me down for complaining about it.


Thanks to the guy on YouTube who uploaded this clip. Furious propers.

2 comments:

_J_ said...

Oh...This clip is hardly like being there. With the smells and the mildly uncomfortable seating and the feeling that, truly, this may be your last night to live if the hosts completely snap, lock the doors, and murder every person in the room.

I miss Atomic Age Cinema...and I only went two or three times.

I will point out that the audio in the clip is somewhat unintelligible. But that in no way prevents an inaccurate portrayal of what is it like listening to Dr. Calamari talk.

Back to WoW

Roscoe said...

Fuck You, Optimus!

I've been fucking LOOKING For Barberella.

And I WANTED to see Atomic Age..

and here YOUOUOOOOO come..
with your fancy embedding skills..

and just GRIND it all in the wounds.