Monday, July 9, 2007

Gen Con Planning and Noodling

Mostly for Jay, but I'm droppping my scheduling info here as a reminder to myself, and to see what _J_, any others if interested, have to say/plan/going on.

Gencon is Aug. 16-19.

August Experience is the week of the 26th.. so Gen-Con is just over two weeks from the start of classes... which means I'd be ending work three weeks, or at least two and a half..

Jay.. drop a line in the comments about what you've allready done, pre-reging, getting in events, etc.

Anyone else who might be interested, info is at www.gencon.com.

10 comments:

_J_ said...

Pre-Registration ends today (7/9/07) and if one pre-registers for a 4 day pass they save $15.

Friday evening is a pre-release for the new Ground Assault expansion to the Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG. So I will certainly be there for that.

Roscoe said...

yeah.. going to pre-reg as soon as I get home.. which should be plenty of time? or.. crap.. time zones.. noon today..


should probably do it now.. at lunch

Roscoe said...

Annnd..... pre-reged for 4 day badge, no events. I figure I can try and do that when I get home, maybe.. or if not, I can wander and try and get in on events in person.

_J_ said...

I'll pre-register once I get home.

Roscoe said...

ends at noon, PST, man.. you gonna have time when you get home? I honestly don't have a clue..

Mike Lewis said...

that is the weekend before class starts. i don't know if i can make it.

_J_ said...

I Pre-Registered while I was at lunch.

Roscoe said...

I've got a copy of the week's event schedules

_J_ said...

I wish I had a copy of the week's event schedules.

Roscoe said...

you do not. Stop with the sardonicism.