Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stephanie Rathbun's Blogging as of the First of the Year

It became apparent to me today as I realized that I had not read any Wrathburn blog posts since December that I have not posted any Wrathburn blog posts since December. Let us then let the righteous rectification commence and be well wrought:

3/07/08 - Hodgepodge

2/19/08 - Normalcy kills

2/15/08 - The Reason I Play Solitaire

2/01/08 - Procrastination Station

1/25/08 - Starstruck: us or him?

1/22/08 - SJR7: What does it stand for?

1/15/08 - Blog Anew

6 comments:

_J_ said...

I thought that she simply stopped blogging. I am delighted to learn that I was incorrect.

Lady Enide said...

I wondered why my posts were no longer making it over here. Sadly, though, I *have* stopped blogging for the Triangle by now... new management proved to be too much of a deterrent.

_J_ said...

Stupid new management.

You can blog on Everyone is a Sith. We deter nothing.

Nothing!

Roscoe said...

They let me post!

_J_ said...

I think that may be due to oversight.

Lady Enide said...

well, I have a blog of my own now. but nobody knows where to find it. maybe if you're nice, I'll tell you where it is.