Monday, June 9, 2008

McCain Points: Reason to Run

This one will certainly bring some McCain Action Center Points:

Newsweek: Do you think that an Obama presidency would make the country less secure?
McCain: Not as secure as my presidency would. That's one of the major reasons why I'm running. I believe I have the experience and the knowledge and the judgment to make America more secure than an Obama presidency would. And if I thought he would make it safer, then obviously I would not have much of a reason for me seeking the presidency.
So while Obama would not make the country less secure, he would not make it as secure as McCain. Woo-hoo! That's some substantial, quantifiable, and spicy rhetoric from McCain. Let's just hope McCain never says that Obama would make America safer, otherwise McCain would "not have much of a reason for me seeking the presidency."

11 comments:

Mike Lewis said...

obama is also a Marxist until he proves he is not.

Roscoe said...

Damn the Hammer!

Mike Lewis said...

He also does the famous terrorist fist pound with is amaerica hating wife

Roscoe said...

You know.. I typed that reflexively.. but


It REALLY irks me that he can even attempt this, because it's CLEARLY a "make him deny it, even if it's not true, make him deny it" situation.

I mean.. Blatantly so. And that's become a maxim of politics... so.. it SHOULD backfire against DeLay.. and yet... it won't.

_J_ said...

I hate Marxists!

I also hate having to prove that people are not things!!!

GRRR! I now hate Obama so much!

_J_ said...

Next up on DeLay's masterful rhetorical attack? "Until Obama proves that he has stopped hitting his wife we can only assume that Obama hits his wife."

OH NOES!

Roscoe said...

I love the Fist Pound.

_J_ said...

"I love the Fist Pound."

We need to find video documentation of people doing the Fist Pound and put the whole thing to a loop of the audio from that interview.

"A terrorist fist jab?"
cue video of Yankees
"A terrorist fist jab?"
cue video of Seinfeld
"A terrorist fist jab?"
cue video of President Bush


That sort of thing.

Mike Lewis said...

i can only assume that will happen on the daily show in the next 48 hours

Mike Lewis said...

it also turns out that aBlack caller only supports Obama because Obama is like him.

Also, people voted for bush because they feel like Bush was like them.

_J_ said...

John Gibson said something racist?

That's so unlike him...