Friday, October 5, 2007

"Decision making job".

Source

“My job is a decision-making job. And as a result, I make a lot of decisions,” the president said.

“I delegate to good people. I always tell Condi Rice, `I want to remind you, Madam Secretary, who has the Ph.D. and who was the C student. And I want to remind you who the adviser is and who the president is.'

“I got a lot of Ph.D.-types and smart people around me who come into the Oval Office and say, `Mr. President, here's what's on my mind.' And I listen carefully to their advice. But having gathered the device (sic), I decide, you know, I say, `This is what we're going to do.' And it's `Yes, sir, Mr. President.' And then we get after it, implement policy.”

4 comments:

Mike Lewis said...

W is nothing if not honest.

_J_ said...

He has at least that virtue.

And he can speak in tautologies. Which is always beneficial.

Christina said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Roscoe said...

hmn? Shoutworthy?