Saturday, October 6, 2007

Weeble Wobbles

Sibling works at an Animal Hospital. A few weeks ago some people brought a kitten in who had, presumably, been hit by a car. Apparently they already owned 9 cats and that night one of their cats led Weeble to their house. Sibling ended up adopting the kitty and naming him Weeble, because Weebles wobble but do not fall down. On Monday Weeble is having his right front leg amputated because it does not work, but Weeble does not care because Weeble is awesome and doesn't need that damn leg.

Here are some pictures:


Weeble Hates Pumpkin People


Weeble Stalks and maintains balance on the back of the couch


Weeble R Teh Awesomes.

12 comments:

_J_ said...

Weeble also hates God and thinks that Leibniz was full of shit. "Best of all possible worlds?" Weeble Scoffs. "I only have 3 functional limbs!"

Then Weeble races down the stairs to attack the pumpkin people.

Roscoe said...

very cool cat.

Clearly you must bribe your sister.

_J_ said...

Or just take it.

The_Jolly said...

lol....go weeble!!!

Christina said...

Cutest cat ever! You must keep Weeble. Or I won't be your friend anymore. Maybe.

_J_ said...

Sibling took weeble back, but I get to see him next week when I get my tonsils out.

Christina said...

Tonsil removal sounds unpleasant.

MA17 said...

Maybe your tonsils and Weeble's leg will meet up in body part heaven.

_J_ said...

That'd be awesome. Though, the leg is already there.

Roscoe said...

Goddamnit. I want a cat. I want a cat and I want it now.

I need to stare into the eyes of someone who knows, fully well, that it's better than me. I need to engage in an epic contest of wills with something.

That requires a cat.

_J_ said...

I know I'm better than you are.

You can always go to the Madison Animal Welfare League. Though, those cats may not think themselves better than you.

Roscoe said...

Yeah, but you break off early in a contest of staring wills.

Cats swat at you before breaking.