Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hating Larry Craig.

As I have said before I fucking hate Larry Craig. If he wants to solicit sex in airport bathrooms then, awesome, have fun. If he wants to have press conferences and proclaim that he is "not gay" then, you know what, fine. That's his perogative.

But if he says that he'll do something, such as resign if he cannot retract his guilty plea, then being a Senator and a man of his word he ought to, I don't know, FUCKING RESIGN instead of changing his god damned mind.

I don't hate him because he's gay and in denial. I don't hate him because he's a dipshit. I don't hate him because nobody fucking believes that he is a straight man caught in a problematic situation. I hate him because he doesn't respect the legal system. Because he calls police officers, who were just doing their job, liars. Because he says "If I cannot withdraw my guilty plea I will resign." And then when he cannot withdraw his guilty plea he doesn't resign!

What does that say to his constituents? What does that say to his peers in Congress? What does it say about him? I mean, besides him not being a man of his words and a liar and an opportunistic shitstain.

If you say you'll resign then you fucking resign. You pack your bags, you go home, and you sit in a bathroom stall in a rest stop in the hopes that a big juicy cock appears under the stall dividers. That's what any self-respecting repressed white republican homosexual would do.

But Larry Craig? He has to be an obstinant ass about it.

And it pisses me off.

No comments: