Monday, July 30, 2007

Mitt Romney Hates Snowmen.

Mitt Romney Hatses your snowmen:

"You know, I do think that there is a degree of respectfulness that ought to be associated with the process of selecting a nominee for each party, and I think from what I’ve heard that, that, that level of respectfulness was breached, you know I don’t that it makes sense to have people running for president, answering questions from, posed from snowmen. Uh, so, with things of that nature, I’d look for a format that’s a little more, uh, a little more respectful if possible."

I'm sure this will end well for him and won't lead to the creation of any new youtube videos about him.

8 comments:

_J_ said...

Wow, that is a hilarious quote to which I will post a response.

_J_ said...

I agree. It's maccaca-esque, I think, in that Mitt Romney showed that he, and presumably all Mormons, hate snowmen and feel that snowmen have no place within the public realm of ideas.

_J_ said...

But isn't it possible that this is just a silly quote which bears no long-term effect and shows nothing problematic in the candidate?

_J_ said...

No. It shows that Mitt Romney, in addition to hating snowmen, hates youtube, fun, Web 2.0, and, by extension, time's person of the year.

_J_ said...

Anyone want to cyber?

_J_ said...

This is the wrong area to ask that question, good sir. Ask it in the [chat].

Caleb said...

"that, that, that"

This guy makes me vomit.

_J_ said...

Mormons make me want to punch.