Thursday, September 13, 2007

In Memory: Frontosa.

My pet fish died today. He had been my loyal pet for over 10 years. From his 10 gallon tank to his 30 gallon tank, from green and blue to black gravel he was always in his rectangle filled with water, moving his rocks and swimming spastically when spooked. In his life he had consumed various types of fish food, guppies, ghost shrimp, frozen shrimp, and on occasion bits of salmon. He once ate a corydoras sterbai, which is impressive because those little bastards have spikes on their fins.

I can think of no better tribute to my fish's life than this video clip of him moving a really big rock in his tank. A lasting tribute to his rock moving abilities.



So long, my rock moving friend. You won't be forgotten. And even in the end, you were never flushed but rather buried in a pile of the stones you so loved to spit.

3 comments:

Kylebrown said...

I loved watching that fish move his rocks to and fro....

MA17 said...

He was a good fish. He know How Not to Be Seen.

_J_ said...

He was an awesome fish. He would appreciate that you enjoyed him.